Luma Fitness is one of our favorite Petaluma businesses and keeps us fit (and sane) even from home!
After a lengthy time off from working out because of old man issues (back, knees, etc!) I’ve returned to Luma and glad to be reunited with my 2nd family!
Though I started w/ a pre-recorded workout from April 1st , I felt like I was right there with the crew & Justin at the helm.
Tomorrow: beginning live classes via zoom!
Keep your sanity and do something that makes you feel good – Luma does it for me!
Directly from the Luma Fitness Crew:
Luma Fitness will be supporting Petaluma by keeping everyone healthy at home. In efforts to stay FIT & SANE, we are now introducing LIVE ZOOM CLASSES 6 days a week starting tomorrow April 1st! We appreciate your patience & support as we navigate through these uncertain times together.
If you are not a current member but would like join our ZOOM CLASSES, please call (707)762-3278 for your setup & PASSWORD.
Everyone else, here’s what you need to know:
- ZOOM Schedule – Refer to MindBody (or our schedule tab from website)
- ZOOM link will remain the same for EVERY class: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7077623278
- To track you’re attendance recorded, please reserve a spot in MindBody as usual.
- Have your own music ready as there will not be any host music.
- Please have any home workout equipment ready to go! This will be a constant work in progress for both you & us so being prepared will make for a smoother workout. Here are some examples:
- Something elevated – BOX, BENCH, OTTOMON, etc
- Must haves – JUMPROPE, ALL PURPOSE EXERCISE RESISTANCE BAND, BOOTY BAND, MEDBALL
- Something to move or lift in Strength- DUMBBELLS, KETTLEBELLS, MEDBALL, MILKJUGS, WEIGHTED BACKPACK, HEAVY BOOKS, SANDBAG, etc.
- Some obstacle – BROOM, BAT, HURDLE, RING, etc
- Get creative guys with things to push, pull, press, twist, & move with.
- If you can’t make the LIVE ZOOM session, they will be recorded and put onto our Luma Fitness YouTube channel for you to access anytime anywhere!
We understand this will be a work in progress TOGETHER so please don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Jessica & Justin